Do any of these describe your dog on walks?
- pulling you home
- dragging you toward people, dogs or things
- uncontrollable or unruly behavior
- scanning the environment
- tail tucked
- rearing at the end of the leash
- uncontrolled excitement
- not able to listen to you
- difficulty focusing on you
Imagine your dog acting like this instead!
- Ignoring things on walks
- Passing dogs, people and other things without reacting
- Able to go to new places with you
- Calmly walks with you
- Less fearful or worried or stressed
- Less overexcited and more focused
- More relaxed
- Happily sniffing and acting like a dog
- Checks in with you frequently
- Engages you
- Listens to you on walks
- Able to keep the leash loose due to no lunging
- Calmer dog means less worry frustration for you
No matter the reason, this powerful online course can help you change your dog’s behavior. We truly understand what you’re going through and it’s our mission to create harmonious, fun walks with your dog.
How Does the Program Work?
You have questions? We have answers!
Have a question that is not answered here? Email Us!
This course is for owners with dogs that react on leash toward other dogs, people, cars, bikes, etc. Reacting means uncontrollable behaviors including lunging or pulling, barking, growling, or whining.
We know because we have helped thousands of people over the years who were just like you. Now they are enjoying a dog who is much calmer and easier to walk. Plus, we are there to help answer any questions you may have while you are learning and working the program with your dog.
This is a self-paced course. Take as much time as you need to practice the skills in each week’s lesson to begin to change your dog’s reactive behavior. We recommend doing one lesson per week. This is an online course utilizing discussion, lectures, videos, photos, slides, and written material. There will be ample opportunity for asking questions and learning through feedback.
You can start anytime you want! There is no schedule to contend with. Fit everything into your schedule. And yes, working in the comfort of your home without distractions (to begin with) is the way to begin to get your dog to relax and feel safer.
You will need a computer or laptop with a good internet connection. While not ideal, a smartphone can be used.
The fee for the entire new and improved package includes:
- All of the coursework, video lessons, handouts, techniques, and instructor access to change your dog’s behavior in a positive way.
- Topical lesson discussions for a complete learning experience.
- Unlimited 5-day per week email access to an experienced instructor
- Generous phone support to answer questions and concerns.
To start, the course is only is $129.00. After that, it’s only $35 per month.
Need extra help? At a special reduced rate, you can schedule a virtual consult to meet face-to-face online with a knowledgeable instructor to work with you and your dog as if you were in the same room, answer any questions, and troubleshoot any issues.
Typically, dogs will show improvement, but it takes time to change behavior. One of the sections of the course will help you with realistic goal setting. Improvement is also contingent on how much you work with your dog as well as how long the problem has been happening and how serious a problem it is. All dogs are different so we can’t make any predictions or guarantees. However, we have helped hundreds of dogs with this problem and our goal is to help you with yours.
In the majority of dogs, the reason is fear, anxiety or stress. They may react in order to get the scary thing to go away. Or they may act out because they are frustrated and overexcited.
In this course, we will teach your dog that there are other options instead of reacting. When your dog learns other, better behaviors, he or she will get calmer and you will both become more confident.
All of the behaviors listed below are not addressed in this class. Please contact us if you are not sure if this is the right class for your dog’s issues.
- Dogs whose only issue is guarding resources such as their food dish or toys.
- Dogs that jump on people in a friendly manner. A good dog trainer can help you with that. That is not fear-based reactivity.
- Dogs who are primarily scared of noises. Please check out our other course for help with this issue.
- Dogs who fight with the other dog(s) in their household but are fine with dogs outside the home.
- Dogs who are only a problem to visitors inside the home but aren’t a problem on leash to people outside the home.
- Dogs whose problems are not primarily due to leash reactivity. This course is designed to modify the behavior of dogs that react while on the leash.
I love your course! I just have to take a moment to tell you how much I love your program. The way it’s structured with video, written material, and then printable notes is so user-friendly for those of us who are newbies to this new world of online instruction for dog behavior. Thank you to you and your team for putting this out there and making this information so accessible! re major accomplishments for Sawyer. Thank you so much for helping us make Sawyer so much better. Michelle Schreiber and Teddy
Thanks for the fantastic courses you are doing! Ozzie and I are having a great time learning all of these new things. I really love it when he has a light bulb moment. He gets lots of treats and I get so happy. We are not perfect but each day is better than the one before. I find the handouts very helpful and I print them out for my reference. The videos are great because I really need to see what I’m supposed to be doing. You are all amazing and have great knowledge about dog behavior. It’s incredible. Thank you for caring and sharing yourselves with others.
We are having great success I just wanted to let you know that we are having great success with Sawyer using what you taught us. Nancy & Dave Stewart and Sawyer
Why should you register now?
In a few short weeks of working the program, you will see progress and begin enjoying walks again.
This is how –>
- We will help you understand what causes your dog’s stressful behavior and how it’s not about your dog being disobedient.
- Our proven techniques will teach you the lessons in the comfort of your home without having to take your dog any place worrisome.
- We will be there to help you as well as will a whole community of like-minded dog owners that share the same issues and worries and understand exactly what you’re going through.
- The course uses easy to use, step-by-step instruction, videos, and written materials, that will help you even if you are not good at training a dog.
- This course provides the skills and techniques you need to achieve dramatic and rewarding results. It is self-paced so while we suggest that you do it on the established time table, we know you are busy so you are able to fit it into your lifestyle.