Welcome to The Real Dog Nerds
Online dog training solutions to dog behavior issues!
Welcome to the Dog Nerds, where we create online dog training courses that follow science-based, positive methods! It’s our goal is to provide you and your dog with an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Our online dog training courses are designed to be transformative, so you can have a better life together. Sign up today and let us help you get started on the right track!
The Dog Nerds create the kind of online programs you want to change your dog’s behavior and make life more enjoyable for both of you.
Training your dog can feel complex and confusing, so our dog behavior training experts take the guesswork out of the process and provide videos, handouts, and webinars that allow you to work at your own pace and in the comfort of your home.
Rest assured that you are not alone. We are always available to help you. We offer Expert Dog Training and Coaching Support.
Choose one (or more!) of our online dog training programs and start your journey toward having a calmer, happier more well-behaved dog, and above all, a more satisfying relationship with your best pal.
Online training courses available:
(Yes, you can enjoy walking your dog again!)
(Your scared or worried dog can be calmer.)
(This is the basis of all other skills.)
Why do people just like you choose Dog Nerds for online courses and coaching?
They want to…
- Improve their dog’s life (and their own!).
- Get help with behavior change for any age dog from puppies to seniors; the sooner the better for real change.
- Get help with shelter or rescue dogs. The new dog often comes with his or her own set of problems that can be fixed.
- Help reduce their dog’s fears during fireworks, storms, trucks, or any scary sounds.
- Be able to walk dogs on a leash without them being reactive or difficult around dogs, people, moving things, or anything else.
- Improve and strengthen their dog’s attention so that training becomes more effortless and fun.
- Reduce their dog’s reactive behaviors and fears and improve the quality of life for everyone involved.
- Have the solutions delivered in easy-to-follow and digest small chunks of information.
- Get the help they need from the experts in behavior and training. That means, help from the course itself, as well as anytime during the course by simply reaching out for answers to questions.
(Don’t see what you’re looking for or have questions? Please email us and let us know what you think or need.)